Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Please note that the following terms & conditions apply to Devon Fit Camp and your booking a place will constitute your acceptance of these:
- 1.1 Fit Camp means a 4 week fitness program consisting of a minimum of 3 exercise classes per week, a nutrition program and membership to the www.devonfitcamp. co.uk membership site
- 1.2 A One Off Membership entitles the Fitness Camp Member membership to one Fitness Camp taking place on the dates, times and at the location specified at the time of registration.
- 1.3 Fixed Term means 6 months.
- 1.4 A 6 Month Membership entitles the Fitness Camp Member membership to each Fitness Camp which takes place during the term of the membership which is applicable to their class of membership (e.g. South Devon Tennis Centre – Off Peak)
- Refunds and Cancellation
- 2.1 Once purchased, memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- 2.2 A 6 Month Membership cannot be cancelled during the Fixed Term
- 2.3 On expiry of the Fixed Term, a 6 Month Membership will continue on a month by month basis until cancelled by giving one months notice in writing.
- Health and Safety
- 3.1 It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in good health and do not suffer from any condition(s) or physical impairment(s) which could prevent you from completing the Devon Fit Camp sessions safely. You must notify your instructor prior to commencing any Devon Fit Camp session of any such condition(s) or physical impairment(s) which could prevent your safe participation in the Devon Fit Camp exercise programme and seek medical advice in respect of the same.
- 3.2 You will be required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to commencing any camp and must do this through the Devon Fit Camp website. The form can be found at the bottom of the Terms and Conditions page and completed, prior to commencing any Devon Fit Camp sessions. No amendments by you to the form of disclaimer will be accepted.
- 3.3 The Fitness Camp shall not be liable for any loss or injury attributable to:
- the fault of a Fitness Camp Member;
- a third party unconnected with the provision of services provided by The Fitness Camp sign and return this one!
- events which neither the Fitness Camp nor their suppliers or agents could have foreseen or forestalled even if they had taken all reasonable care.
- If you withdraw from the Devon Fit Camp at any point during its duration due to illness or injury (save for an injury suffered during one of the Devon Fit Camp sessions, of which you notify the instructor present at the time), or for any other reason whatsoever you shall remain liable for the full amount of the Devon Fit Camp fee and no part of this shall be refunded to you.
3.4 Please understand that partaking in any of the Devon Fit Camp or programmes is done completely at your own risk and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you absolve Devon Fit Camp or any of the trainers any responsibility of injury.
- Money Back Guarantee
All payments for the Devon Fit Camp must be done through payment on the www.devonfitcamp.co.uk website or via standing order.
4.1 The 100% money back guarantee applies to One Off Memberships only.
4.2 To qualify the Fit Camp Member must have attended every exercise class and provided their instructor with a completed food diary on a weekly basis.
4.3 If a Fit Camp Member qualifies for the money back guarantee and is not satisfied with the results achieved they shall be entitled to a full refund of the membership fees paid by them.
- Intellectual Property
5.1 Any marketing, educational or other materials produced by the Fit Camp and made available to Fit Camp Members will at all times remain the property of the Fit Camp and will be subject to copyright. The Fit Camp Member undertakes not to copy publish or reproduce any such materials.